Service & Repairs
For warranty repair evaluation, your receipt will be required.
Your product will need to be evaluated by our Authorized Repair Center. Please note any shipping costs to the repair center will be your responsibility.
The Authorized Repair Center will make the final determination on the status of the product with the possible following outcomes:
- If the product is repairable and covered under warranty, the product will be repaired at Hartmann's expense and returned to you
- If the product is not repairable and is covered under warranty, the same product will be sent directly to you if it is in stock. If the product is unavailable, a comparable item will be sent. In the case that a comparable product is unavailable, you will be contacted directly by a Hartmann representative
- If the product is repairable and not covered under warranty, you may either have the product returned to you un-repaired, or have the product repaired at your own expense. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center
- If the product is not repairable and not covered under warranty, you can elect to have the Authorized Repair Center send the product back to you un-repaired, or you may ask the Authorized Repair Center to dispose of the product
When creating your repair ticket, your options of getting your product to the authorized repair center are below:
You may choose to ship or personally bring your product to the authorized repair center. If you select to ship it to the repair center, we recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a tracking number.
To move forward with this process please CLICK HERE to create your repair request. An agent will then contact you with your closest repair center details.
Certain replacement parts are available for purchase, along with a small shipping charge. These include: Keys; Padlocks for Softside Luggage; ID Tags; and Detachable Shoulder Straps. Please be sure to complete your contact information via the Contact Us page. Be sure NOT to include any credit card information via this page. A team member will contact you by phone to obtain this information securely if necessary within 7 business days.
For faster service, copy and paste the below questions, followed by your answers into the COMMENTS SECTION of our Contact Us page:
- 4 digit material group number located on interior label. (Example below)
- Size and color of product
- Purchase information
- Detailed description of part needed
Production Date: 20150901
PO/LOT #: 4500275337
Material Group #: 5780
Material Project #: 4198
Factory #: 1116309 (circled)
A number of our International and U.S. dealers have in-store repair facilities. Please note: Repair services and parts offered by anyone other than our Authorized Repair Centers are independent of Hartmann and are priced at their sole discretion.
If you would like to have your product evaluated for repair by one of our authorized repair centers, please CLICK HERE to move forward with the repair process.
The Global Recovery System (GRS) program was offered with select collections by Hartmann prior to 2013. While the program is no longer active, we will retain ownership information and relay found bag information, if reported. Please contact us to report a found bag.
We’re committed to doing everything we can to keep your luggage as good as new - and that’s why each bag we sell is under warranty.
Submit a Repair Request
If you would like to have your product evaluated for repair by one of our authorized repair centers, submit a request below or contact us for more information.