Service & Repair
To receive warranty service, please take or ship your product to one of our Hartmann authorized repair centers. Please check our list of authorized repair centers to find the location nearest you If a repair facility is not convenient for you, you may complete the Repair Request Form and ship the luggage to the nearest authorized repair center. Detailed instructions are provided on the repair form.
The Authorized Repair Center will make the final determination on the status of the product with the possible following outcomes:
- If the product is repairable and covered under warranty, the product will be repaired at Hartmann's expense and returned to you.
- If the product is not repairable and is covered under warranty, the same product will be sent directly to you if it is in stock. If the product is unavailable, a comparable item will be sent. In the case that a comparable product is unavailable, you will be contacted directly by a Hartmann representative.
- If the product is repairable and not covered under warranty, you may either have the product returned to you un-repaired, or have the product repaired at your own expense.
- If the product is not repairable and not covered under warranty, you can elect to have the Authorized Repair Center send the product back to you un-repaired, or you may ask the Authorized Repair Center to dispose of the product.
Certain replacement parts are available for purchase, along with a small shipping charge through Consumer Relations. These include: Keys; Padlocks for Softside Luggage; ID Tags; and Detachable Shoulder Straps. Order Replacement Parts: Contact us or call 1-800-331-0613 (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST)
A number of our International and U.S. dealers have in-store repair facilities. Please note: Repair services and parts offered by our dealers are independent of Hartmann and are priced at the sole discretion of the dealer. Please fill out the Repair Request Form and send it along with your product to one of our authorized repair facilities.
Please check our list of authorized repair centers to see if there is a location near you that offers this service.
SERVICE & REPAIRS TOP 10 FAQs
[ Open All | Close All ]
1. HOW CAN I PROPERLY CLEAN MY PRODUCT?
2. WHERE IS THE NEAREST AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER?
3.HOW CAN I ORDER A REPLACEMENT PART?
4. WHAT DOES MY WARRANTY COVER?
5. HOW CAN I HAVE MY CASE REPAIRED?
6. CAN I HAVE MY LUGGAGE REPAIRED OUTSIDE OF THE US?
United States: 1-800-331-0613
ext 237 (French Calls)
Mexico: (01800) 904 89 00