To receive repair service, please follow the steps below:
- Select the authorized repair center of your choice using our store locator
- Print and complete the Repair Request Form
- Include a copy of your receipt
- Place your product and the above items in a box
- Ship the box to your selected authorized repair center
The Authorized Repair Center will make the final determination on the status of the product with the possible following outcomes:
- If the product is repairable and covered under warranty, the product will be repaired at Hartmann's expense and returned to you.
- If the product is not repairable and is covered under warranty, the same product will be sent directly to you if it is in stock. If the product is unavailable, a comparable item will be sent. In the case that a comparable product is unavailable, you will be contacted directly by a Hartmann representative.
- If the product is repairable and not covered under warranty, you may either have the product returned to you un-repaired, or have the product repaired at your own expense. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center.
- If the product is not repairable and not covered under warranty, you can elect to have the Authorized Repair Center send the product back to you un-repaired, or you may ask the Authorized Repair Center to dispose of the product.
Certain replacement parts are available for purchase, along with a small shipping charge. These include: Keys; Padlocks for Softside Luggage; ID Tags; and Detachable Shoulder Straps. Please be sure to complete your contact information via the Contact Us page. Be sure NOT to include any credit card information via this page. A team member will contact you by phone to obtain this information securely.
For faster service, copy and paste the below questions, followed by your answers into the COMMENTS SECTION of our contact us page:
4 digit material group number located on interior label. (Example below)
Size and color of product.
Detailed description of part needed.
USE OF AN UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER
A number of our International and U.S. dealers have in-store repair facilities. Please note: Repair services and parts offered by anyone other than our Authorized Repair Centers are independent of Hartmann and are priced at their sole discretion. The consumer will be responsible for any charges incurred from an unauthorized repair center. Please fill out the Repair Request Form and send it along with your product to one of our authorized repair facilities.
Please check our list of authorized repair centers to see if there is a location near you that offers this service.
SERVICE & REPAIRS TOP 10 FAQs
[ Open All | Close All ]
1. HOW CAN I PROPERLY CLEAN MY PRODUCT?
2. WHERE IS THE NEAREST AUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER?
3.HOW CAN I ORDER A REPLACEMENT PART?
4. WHAT DOES MY WARRANTY COVER?
5. HOW CAN I HAVE MY CASE REPAIRED?
6. CAN I HAVE MY LUGGAGE REPAIRED OUTSIDE OF THE US?
ext 237 (French Calls)
Mexico: (01800) 904 89 00
7. CAN A HARTMANN COMPANY STORE ASSIST ME WITH MY REPAIRS?
8. WHAT IS CONSIDERED A MANUFACTURING DEFECT?
9. I FORGOT MY LOCK COMBINATION. CAN I RESET THE COMBINATION?
10. I LOST MY KEY TO MY LUGGAGE. CAN I ORDER A REPLACEMENT KEY?
GLOBAL RECOVERY SYSTEM
The Global Recovery System (GRS) program was offered with select collections by Hartmann prior to 2013. While the program is no longer active, we will retain ownership information and relay found bag information, if reported. Please contact us at 888-204-4391 to report a found bag.